- 1. Simply link up a raw foods recipe (see What is Raw Food?), mention Raw Foods Thursdays, and link back to this post so your readers can join in the fun!
- 2. Please link to the recipe, not to a blog’s home page, so we can all find your raw foods recipe.
- 3. You may link up a recipe that you’ve made in the past. Just make sure to share something different each time you participate.
- 4. Be sure to leave a comment letting us know who you are and what you’re sharing.
- 5. Feel free to use the Raw Foods Thursdays blog badge created by the lovely, talented Heather Peters!
- *Plant-based meals that are not cooked. Dehydrators may be used. (The raw foods community has differing views on temperature, but the range is between 104 and 118 degrees.) Feel free to link up recipes that use a slightly higher temperature as long as they could be made at 118 with a longer dry time.
- *Raw Ingredients: vegetables, fruit, dried fruit, nuts, seeds, gluten-free sprouted grains, beans, and oils.
- *Anything cooked or heated above 118.
- *Anything processed. If it comes from a can or a package that lists more than one ingredient, chances are it’s not raw!
- *If your recipe contains an ingredient like maple syrup that makes your submission “almost raw”, please share it anyway. Raw sweeteners are easy to substitute.
Chocolate Cherry Milkshake
from: Gluten Free Easily
Pineapple Mango Creamsicles and Mixed Berry Ice Pops
From: One Small Vegan
Iced Blueberry Coconut Smoothie
From: Candida Diet Plan