- We welcome allergy-free cuisine in any shape or form
- Tips & allergy related articles/information are welcome
- Food allergies, intolerances, and sensitivities all welcome
- Rules & Guidelines *Please provide a link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Please provide a link back to our weekly blog hop somewhere in your post.
- Please provide a description of your recipe, such as DF (dairy free), GF (gluten free), SF (sugar free), V (vegan), etc.
- Recipes do not have to be free of all common allergens, just allergy-free in some way.
- TWO weekly submissions max please.
- Grab yourself a badge and help support Allergy-Free Wednesdays and the allergy-free community.
- Entries that don’t comply with stated rules and guidelines will be respectfully removed.
So without further ado…
May I present you with the most popular submission (most viewed by readers):
Healthy Fun Size Snickers Bars
(vegan, grain free)
From: Oatmeal with a Fork
And here are my favorite recipes/posts from last week:
Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips
From: The Healthy Maven
Keep Germs at Bay with Immune Boosting Jam
(grain free, dairy free, cane-sugar free)
From: Whole New Mom
Apple Cinnamon Bars with Vanilla Coconut Frosting
From: Sweetly Raw
This week I’m linking Fudge Brownies with Lentil and Cocoa. They’re GF and DF. The lentil and chocolate flavors complement each other really well. Thanks for hosting!
I’m not surprised that was the most popular entry! Intrigued by that Immune-Boosting Jam from Adrienne.
This week I’m linking up my Flourless Chocolate Cookies that are made without chocolate chips. In my quest for simplicity and better health, I’m ditching the chocolate chips (mostly anyway). These delicious cookies will work for so many different diets.
Thanks for hosting, Amber! Have a good week!
Hi Amber! Those “snicker” bars are fantastic aren’t they?
This week I’ve shared my caramelised pears recipe.
Hope you have a wonderful week
Amber, I came back to share the epic Gluten-Free Apple Dessert Roundup that I just finished over at All Gluten-Free Desserts. I am beat! LOL Hope everyone enjoys the 175 recipes. We in the gluten-free community sure love our apples!
Hey Amber! I shared a recipe for Chicken Burgers with Grilled Pears that are AIP (autoimmune protocol). Everything looks amazing! I can’t wait to peruse these recipes!!!