- We welcome allergy-free cuisine in any shape or form
- Tips & allergy related articles/information are welcome
- Food allergies, intolerances, and sensitivities all welcome
- Rules & Guidelines *Please provide a link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Please provide a link back to our weekly blog hop somewhere in your post.
- Please provide a description of your recipe, such as DF (dairy free), GF (gluten free), SF (sugar free), V (vegan), etc.
- Recipes do not have to be free of all common allergens, just allergy-free in some way.
- TWO weekly submissions max please.
- Grab yourself a badge and help support Allergy-Free Wednesdays and the allergy-free community.
- Entries that don’t comply with stated rules and guidelines will be respectfully removed.
So without further ado…
May I present you with the most popular submission (most viewed by readers):
Grain Free Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies
From: The Tasty Alternative
And here are my favorite recipes/posts from last week:
Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
From: Ricki Heller
Chicken Burgers with Grilled Pears
From: My Big Fat Grain Free Life
Asian Chicken Slaw Salad
From: Not Missing a Thing