Pink Peppermint Ice Cream
- 1 can coconut milk (I really love thisbrand for ice cream, also a BPA free can)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ of a cup sweetener (honey, coconut sugar, coconut nectar, maple syrup)
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Red natural food coloring (to preferred pink color) HERE or HERE.
- Add coconut milk, vanilla, peppermint, sweetener, and coloring to blender and blend until incorporated, add to ice cream maker.
- Blend until thick and transfer ice cream to glass storage and place in freezer for a few hours.
- Remove from freezer about 20 minutes before serving.
Recipe by The Tasty Alternative at https://thetastyalternative.com/2012/02/pink-peppermint-vegan-ice-cream-sandwich-for-valentines-day/