Green Drink (bulk) Recipe.
- 3½ pounds carrots, washed and tips chopped off
- 8 oranges, peeled
- 3 large cucumbers (about 2 pounds) washed
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into long chunks
- 10 ounces of spinach, washed
- 1½ pounds kale, washed
- Optional: 4 apples
- Juice all the veggies (FYI: the veggie pulp makes a delicious vegetable stock)
- Juice the orange and pineapple
- Mix together in a large pot
- Pour into favorite storage containers and place in freezer.
- Defrost what you need, when you need it, and enjoy a green drink all month long!
Recipe by The Tasty Alternative at https://thetastyalternative.com/2012/01/digestive-health-some-practical-tips-and-a-healthy-green-drink-bulk-recipe/