Garlic, Thyme, and Lemon Turkey Gravy
Author: Amber Husten
Recipe type: Paleo
- 2 cups soaked cashews (soaked 4 - 6 hours).
- All the juices from the roasted turkey.
- To a blender (high speed preferably) add in all the juices from the roasted turkey, including the garlic, onions, and one or two lemon slices.
- Drain and rinse the soaked cashews.
- Turn on the blender and start adding the soaked cashews until your preferred thickness.
- Add to a gravy boat and top with cracked black pepper.
Make sure the turkey juices are HOT when you add them to the blender. This helps thicken up the gravy when you add the cashews.
Recipe by The Tasty Alternative at https://thetastyalternative.com/2015/11/roasted-turkey-with-garlic-thyme-and-lemon-w-paleo-gravy/