(grain free, gluten free, dairy free, cane-sugar free, egg free, xanthan gum free, soy free)…but oh so flavor-full!
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Preheat oven to 375
Bake time: 20 – 22 minutes
(check at 20 and remove if tops are browned)
Makes about 15 muffins
In a food processor:
1. Grind almonds until they release a little oil and you can make a ball
It should looks like this (and feel soft, like flour)
In a separate bowl~wet ingredients:
4. Add oil, coconut nectar, vanilla, applesauce, stevia, and water; mix until incorporated
5. Add grated parsnips and mix
6. Add dry ingredients from food processor and mix until incorporated. Do not over mix.
And don’t be afraid…this is a thick batter! It’s all good.
7. Immediately transfer to baking cups and fill about 3/4 full – they will rise slightly, but not much
*Bake as instructed above
*Make a warm cup of tea and enjoy a healthy snack