-2 cups almond flour*
-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-3 leveled tablespoons coconut flour
-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
-1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
-1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
-1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
-1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
-2 tablespoons applesauce
-2 tablespoons honey
-3 tablespoons oil of choice (I use grapeseed)
-1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
-1/2 cup grated zucchini
Preheat oven to 325
1. Mix together almond flour, baking soda, salt, coconut flour, and all the chai spices. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, add honey, eggs, oil, and cider and briskly whisk until well incorporated. Fold in zucchini.
3. Mix dry and wet ingredients together.
4. This batter is wet, so don’t be afraid. With oiled hands forms balls of dough and place on non stick surface.
5. Bake for 20 minutes
6. Immediately transfer to cooking rack.
7. Makes 6 rolls