Your AFW Hostesses:
- We welcome allergy-free cuisine in any shape or form
- Tips & allergy related articles/information are welcome
- Food allergies, intolerances, and sensitivities all welcome
- Rules & Guidelines *Please provide a link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Please provide a link back to our weekly blog hop somewhere in your post.
- Please provide a description of your recipe, such as DF (dairy free), GF (gluten free), SF (sugar free), V (vegan), etc.
- Recipes do not have to be free of all common allergens, just allergy-free in some way.
- TWO weekly submissions max please.
- Grab yourself a badge and help support Allergy-Free Wednesdays and the allergy-free community.
- Entries that don’t comply with stated rules and guidelines will be respectfully removed.
So without further ado…
May I present you with the most popular submission (most viewed by readers):
Big Soft Paleo Ginger Molasses Cookies
From: Allergy Free Alaska
And here are my favorite recipes/posts from last week:
Grain Free Fig Tarts
(suitable for SCD/Paleo)
From: Gluten Free, SCD, & Veggie
Mexican Hot Chocolate
From: Recipes to Nourish
Happy Holidays, Amber!
Those highlighted recipes all look phenomenal, Amber! Thanks for sharing! I’ve linked up my Maple Caramel Candy Chews today. Three ingredients. Love the simplicity and the taste and texture of those babies. 😉
Merry Christmas, dear! 🙂 xo,
Hi Amber! Thank you so much for highlighting my recipe! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your adorable family xo
Thanks Amber for featuring my Mexican Hot Chocolate! The other recipes look amazing too. xo