Over the last two months I've received three awards from my fellow bloggers, and I couldn't be more honored and humbled by all the love. Thank you! First, I've twice received the Sunshine Award (for spreading kindness and inspiration) from Judee at Gluten Free A-Z and Heather at Gluten Free Cat, second the Food Stories Award (for excellence in story telling) from Caralyn at Gluten Free Happy Tummy, and third the Addictive Blog Award (for interesting, creative content) from Minnie at The Lady 8 Home. Now it's my turn to spread some love...and you know I'm always up for that. In this post I pass on the Food Stories Award. See here for Spreading the Love Part I (The Sunshine Award) and here for Part II (The Addictive Blog Award).
The Food Stories Award
(Excellence in Storytelling Award, nominated by Caralyn at Gluten Free Happy Tummy). Check out her blog when you get a chance. It's full of amazing recipes, including BED and SCD. Thanks you, Caralyn!
My nomination for The Food Stories Award:
When I received this award I immediately knew which blogger I wanted to nominate. She's one of my favorite bloggers with food stories that can make me both sink deep into thought or laugh out loud. I love her honest, authentic posts that are generally a mix of healthy recipes, thoughts on life, what she's struggling with and/or conquering, and of course, toots. It's Farty Girl my friends, and if you haven't had the pleasure of visiting her blog, you must do so. I greatly admire her unwavering dedication to healing her IBS, and her journey to find the best balance of all things health. She also reminds me of some of my closest "real life" friends, so I can't help lovin' this girl. So thank you Farty Girl for always inspiring me, and sharing your smart, fun and REAL stories on love, life, food (and toots).
If you're so inclined:
Here’s how it works:
- The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way our judges will know who is being considered for the monthly award).
- The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting on their own blog & including a link to their blog.
- The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) in their blog post.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
- Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their stories and nominate them for the award. Include these nominees in your blog post. Many people indicate that they wish they could nominate more so please feel free to nominate all your favorites.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/).
Food Stories has put together a phenomenal team of judges to review all nominees and to select a Food Stories Award Winner for each month.
IMPORTANT … In order to be considered for the monthly award, you must fulfill each of the listed steps above. After your site is reviewed and all the steps have been followed then the site will be added to the “official” nominee page for entry into the monthly giveaway. Please feel free to comment below or if you have any questions/comments.