Category Archives: green drinks
*Add in a banana, and this makes a great breakfast smoothie – so creamy and filling!
This gives me frozen strawberries for the week!
- 3½ pounds carrots, washed and tips chopped off
- 8 oranges, peeled
- 3 large cucumbers (about 2 pounds) washed
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into long chunks
- 10 ounces of spinach, washed
- 1½ pounds kale, washed
- Optional: 4 apples
- Juice all the veggies (FYI: the veggie pulp makes a delicious vegetable stock)
- Juice the orange and pineapple
- Mix together in a large pot
- Pour into favorite storage containers and place in freezer.
- Defrost what you need, when you need it, and enjoy a green drink all month long!