Hello and welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays (AFW).
AFW is a weekly blog hop where folks can share their allergy-free cuisine, gain knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others living or caring for someone with food allergies.
This is a weekly blog hop hosted by myself and six other fabulous allergy-free bloggers. Your weekly submissions will be shared on all 7 blogs! Check back each week for reader favorites and recipe highlights.
What can I link-up on AFW?
- We welcome allergy-free cuisine in any shape or form
- Tips & allergy related articles/information are welcome
- Food allergies, intolerances, and sensitivities all welcome
- Rules & Guidelines *Please provide a link directly to your post (not your homepage).
- Please provide a link back to our weekly blog hop somewhere in your post.
- Please provide a description of your recipe, such as DF (dairy free), GF (gluten free), SF (sugar free), V (vegan), etc.
- Recipes do not have to be free of all common allergens, just allergy-free in some way.
- TWO weekly submissions max please.
- Grab yourself a badge and help support Allergy-Free Wednesdays and the allergy-free community.
- Entries that don’t comply with stated rules and guidelines will be respectfully removed.
Please leave a comment after you link-up and tell us about your weekly submission(s). We love to hear from you!
By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest. You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work , or else has a broad license (for example with stock photography put in public domain)._________________________________
Featured Recipes & Highlights
Each week AFW features the most most popular recipe from the previous week, and the six AFW hostesses will highlight their favorites. Please note that your submission must contain a link back to our Allergy-Free Wednesday's Blog Hop in order to be featured.
So without further ado...
May I present you with the most popular submission (most viewed by readers):
How to Survive An Autoimmune Flare
From: Phoenix Helix
And here are my favorite recipes/posts from last week:
Mixed Bean Salad
From: Gluten Free, SCD, and Veggie
Mint Chocolate Fudge
From: Ragdoll Kitchen
Triple Berry Dessert
From: Sweetly Raw
Thanks for visiting Allergy-Free Wednesdays!
And thanks for being awesome and reading through our guidelines before linking up!